Just finished the conversion from CityDesk to Movable Type for the weblog parts of this site. The home page now has the more traditional weblog layout.
The conversion was pretty painless. I wrote a short CityScript script to export the old weblog entries into the Greymatter export format, loaded them into MT, assigned categories, rebuilt the pages and here we are. I spent more time tweaking the templates and css than I did converting data or setting up the core software.
Still to do: change the CityDesk templates for the rest of the site to match the home page.
Let me know if you spot any broken links or problems with the site. The RSS feed has the same name and is in the same location so there should be no problems there.
Just testing to see if the comments are working.